Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arachne bust (NSFW)

Insomniac News Hound Chief Cabana

Arachne bust (NSFW)

that for now , there b some armor option for covering up emm you know ..

Enlightened Wamp
    Does there have to be?
    CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigalGamer View Post
    You people scare me

as i say armor are "OPTION" i was thinking clean armor battle dame armor and acid eaten up armor. as for her face option, just her face or with battle mask on :D why you ask well i want to sculpt funky eyes that why :D

Good start Revliss, like the web at the base and the different options you have planed should allow a great deal of variety.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

45mm base to top

update with hair and pare of venom fangs, and now the to do list , back pice hair and copy of back pice hair , 2 pice helmet and armor for covering boobs

Flockwit

Wamp Apostle
    Northampton, home of the shoe... apparently
    Blog Entries
    Some kind of spider web bikini top might look good instead of full on armour.
    Awards:
    Top Referrer
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Enlightened Wamp
    Blog Entries
    looks sharp so far rev. :) i agree with undave about the spiderweb clothing.
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743

wait till i made the armor it a separate pice note too all i have a tendesy to make armor SEXY and some what functional

Thanks for the update Revliss, she's looking better and better.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast