Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!

Thread: Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone, I thought that I had already posted here but guess I didn't. I've been painting for a while and currently updating everything that I have done once I have better photos taken. I play 40K, and Mordheim mostly and trying to get a group together locally here in Tucumcari, NM to give Death Squads a run through.

Posting AwardTop DogSociable AwardMost ReputableFrequent Poster

Banned Wamp Guru
    South Cheshire
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to WAMP

I like to French Kiss Racoons

Wamp Apostle
    NW USA
    Blog Entries

Enlightened Wamp
    New Mexico, USA
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to WaMP, mudman! :) There is a group of Mordheim players & of course, 40k, at Curious Games in Alamogordo... usually there on Saturdays. :) A loooong drive (but what isn't in NM?)... but might be worth it if you're in the area.
    "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
    Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743

Hello mudman2001, welcome to WaMP.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Wamp Guru
    Northampton, England
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the wampness mudman
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"'ve done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
    Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Thanks Everyone.

kdlynch, Alamgordo isn't that long of a drive (about 4ish hours) and gives me a reason to go to El Paso for covered burritos...oh and see family. We have a new store that opened up in Amarillo (The Tables Edge), thank ye gods, that I run to and told them about Mordhiem, next time I head over there I plan on taking a couple of warbands for a demo. They have seen it on GW's website but never played it.