Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Gallery by qc

Chosen from the week #392.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #392 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Miniature of the week: Djinn “Thousand and One Nights Part II” converted and painted by Lucky-LBT

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/201...from-week.html
    Awards:
    Activity Award

My latest work for the September Miniature Blog Carnival - Autumn the Scarecrone from Bombshell Miniatures and Scarecrows from Ristuls Extraordinary Market - Solveig Rothaarige, Lady Scarecrow - Dramatis Personae to Warheim FS.

You can find more information and Dramatis Personae rules on the DansE MacabrE blog.

Awards:
    Activity Award

Chosen from the week #393.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #393 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Model of the week: Nalani, Scourge of the Wastes painted pomalowany przez Tapio Salminen .

Awards:
    Activity Award

I have finished painting the Sorcerer model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Sorcerer, I used miniature come from set Moscals Dwarves Chiefs from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

Awards:
    Activity Award

Chosen from the week #394.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #394 weeks.

Miniature of the week: Dwarf teasure hunter painted by Fabio Naskino Fiorenza

Awards:
    Activity Award

I have finished painting the Sorcerer model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Sorcerer, I used miniature come from set Moscals Dwarves Chiefs, the porters are models from the Furious Warriors set, and the palanquin are, among others, Demon Shields #3 from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

Awards:
    Activity Award

Chosen from the week #395.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #395 weeks.

Miniature of the week: Apocalypse sculpted od Michael Kontraros.

Awards:
    Activity Award

I have finished painting the Master Engineer model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

Heroes miniatures come from set Moscals Dwarves Chiefs and Centaur #1 and Degenerate Dwarf #3 from Scibor MM.

Palankin I made from two models of Clan Warriors and shields from the Demon Shields #3 set from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

As Clan Warriors I will use Degenerate Dwarf #5 and Moscal Lord with Standard and Furious Warriors from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

Model conversions consisted of swapping weapons and equipping warriors with shields from Demon Shields #2 and Demon Shields #3 sets.

As Hobgoblins I will use Goblins Warband and Goblin Warriors set #1 and Goblin Warriors set #2 from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

As Wolf Riders I will use Goblin Warrior on Dog #1 and Goblin Warrior on Dog #2 and Goblin Chief on Dog from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

The conversion consisted of swapping weapons and equipping shields from Rotten Factory.

In the role of Zagan, I used the War bull model from Scibor MM, which according to Warheim FS rules I placed on a square stand 40x40 mm.

As an Iron Demon, I decided to use the Cage Rager from the Privateer Press, which although it is slightly different from the generally accepted version, in my opinion it is great for this role.

Although Cage Rager is a big monster, it would not feel alone on a large base, got a companion models Ogre Gunner #2 and Ogre Slaughterer from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

Conversion of the Cage Rager from the Privateer Press consisted of replacing the head on the Minotaur head from GW, adding spikes around the neck and sticking the Demon Shields #3 from Scibor MM in place of the belt buckle.

More on my blog DansE MacabrE.

Awards:
    Activity Award

I built diorama for the company of the Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul with a styrodur, whose appropriately cut elements were stuck to the shape of a step pyramid.

The step pyramid in the Warhammer Fantasy universe is a building characteristic of Chaos Dwarves.

After sticking sockets for bases from Black Grom Studio, about which I wrote HERE, from the ground to the flowers and plaster, Wikol glue and water, I made a mass, which I put on the horizontal surfaces of dioramas.

Then I painted the whole thing in black and attached the statues and arrows, parchments and the Hashut icon to the places.

Finally, I covered the horizontal surfaces with pigments and incense ash.

And all this, on the diorama, you can now set models the Chaos Dwarf from Zorn Uzkul.

Awards:
    Activity Award

Chosen from the week #396.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #396 weeks.

Miniature of the week: Into Hell painted by Kristian Simonsen.

https://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/20...from-week.html
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast