Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallery by qc

I have finished painting the Hobgoblina model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Hobgoblinów, I used miniatures from the Goblins Warband and Goblin Warriors set #1 and Goblin Warriors set #2 from Scibor MM. And shield comes from the Shield set from Rotten Factory.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #382 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/201...from-week.html

Model of the week: Slavic Shieldmaiden by Redav Miniature Painter​

I have finished painting the Clan Warrior model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

More on my BLOG.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #383 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Miniature of the week: Yučliŕng by Anton Pryakhin.

Menhir from AlienLAB Creator.

More on DansE MacabrE.

Chosen from the week #384.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #384 weeks.

I have finished painting the Clan Warrior model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

More on my BLOG.

Chosen from the week #385.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #385 weeks.

More on my BLOG.

Chosen from the week #386.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #386 weeks.

Miniature of the week: The knight beside the flame painted by kouhung Chung.

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast