Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Gallery by qc

I have finished painting the Wolf Riders model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Wolf Rider, I used the Goblin Warrior on Dog model from Scibor MM. And shield comes from the Shield set from Rotten Factory.

After many years I finally managed to buy and paint models of Felix Jaeger and Gotrek Gurnisson from Games Workshop, and because the subject of the April edition of MCB are fangs I also painted a crocodile model from Kinder Suprise.

I placed the crocodile model on a selfmade scenic bases stand with dimensions of 40x40 mm.

3. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! nerodine
    I have finished painting the Hobgoblina model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Hobgoblinów, I used miniatures from the Goblins Warband and Goblin Warriors set #1 and Goblin Warriors set #2 from Scibor MM. And shield comes from the Shield set from Rotten Factory.

Hello Friends!

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #373 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Miniature of the week: Lady Valerious by Mr.Wednesday

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/201...om-week_6.html

Regads,
    qc

I have finished painting the Hobgoblina model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Hobgoblinów, I used miniatures from the Goblins Warband and Goblin Warriors set #1 and Goblin Warriors set #2 from Scibor MM. And shield comes from the Shield set from Rotten Factory.

Chosen from the week #374

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #374 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Model of the week: Dreadnought converted and painted by Bahior from The Dark Oak

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/201...from-week.html

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233