Signup Now
Come on sign up, you know you want to. It's free and easy and you get to be even more awesome!
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallery by qc

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
    your a machine! seem to churn out so much and its all brimming with details
    Thank you. :)

Work on the company of Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul has moved forward, and the painting of the Iron Demon is coming to an end.

The Iron Demon, which in the company of the Chaos Dwarves also performs the role of a slave's coach, was made up of three models. The main element of the war machine is the Cage Rager model from Privateer Press, and it is accompanied by the Ogre Gunner #2 and Ogre Slaughterer models from Scibor MM, which you can see in the pictures below.

I placed the model temporarily on a 40x40 mm base, it will eventually be on a chariot bases with other miniatures.

Awards:
    Activity Award

2. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! nerodine
    Oh man, those Ogres are seriously unpleasant. It's like watching an uncooked BBQ go to war.
    Nerodine (blog, WIP thread)

Quote Originally Posted by nerodine View Post
    Oh man, those Ogres are seriously unpleasant. It's like watching an uncooked BBQ go to war.
    Perhaps this is the effect of baptism on fire. ;)
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    thats a really cool trio. Nice and manky looking too!
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Thank you. :)

Work on the company of Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul has moved forward, and the painting of the Iron Demon is coming to an end.

The Iron Demon, which in the company of the Chaos Dwarves also performs the role of a slave's coach, was made up of three models. The main element of the war machine is the Cage Rager model from Privateer Press, and it is accompanied by the Ogre Slaughterer and Ogre Gunner #2 models from Scibor MM, which you can see in the pictures below.

I placed the model temporarily on a 40x40 mm base, it will eventually be on a chariot bases with other miniatures.

See more on DansE MacabrE blog.

Awards:
    Activity Award

7. Loving your work This user likes what you had to say. Good on Ya! nerodine
    Taking a few moments off, I converted and painted the Shaamru model from Rotten Factory.

The model will represent the Wolfgar the Buther, another Dramatis Presonae to Warheim FS.

You can find more information about the miniatures itself and the manufacturer HERE.

See more on my BLOG.

Awards:
    Activity Award

I have finished painting the Iron Demon model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

The Iron Demon, which in the company of the Chaos Dwarves also performs the role of a slave's coach, was made up of three models. The main element of the war machine is the Cage Rager model fromPrivateer Press, and it is accompanied by the Ogre Gunner #2 and Ogre Slaughterer models from Scibor MM, which you can see in the pictures below.

Awards:
    Activity Award

I have finished painting the Zagan model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Zagan, I used the War bull model from Scibor MM, which according to Warheim FS rules I placed on a square stand 40x40 mm.

See more on my BLOG.

Awards:
    Activity Award

Wamp Incarnate
    Blog Entries
    cool. I do feel the armour bits might be a better colour on the bull. as they are they are kind of lost against the flesh and the wings
    Available for Commissions Like my Facebook Page: Brett Johnson Designs

Shop at the Wampstore Wamp Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
    cool. I do feel the armour bits might be a better colour on the bull. as they are they are kind of lost against the flesh and the wings
    Yes, you have right. Thx for comment. :)

Playing scenarios for the Tournament Warheim FS - Cursed Ratcatcher, I realized that despite many years of playing, I still do not have a painted model of the Spawn of Chaos.

So I looked through the shelf with unpainted models and found a figurine from set Sayl the Faithless and Nightmaw from Forge World, which in my opinion is one of the better performances of the Spawn of Chaos.

Three hours later the model was painted. In order to give the Spawn of Chaos a more slimy character, I used Nurgle's Rot from Games Workshop and chemistry from AK Interactive.

With UHU glue and polymer glue I made phlegm and mucus extending behind the model.

I placed the model on a square stand 40x40 mm from Scibor MM.

See my BLOG for more.

Awards:
    Activity Award

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast