Man this tiger was a challenge!! I really enjoyed painting him for my friend, to go with his druid, and I can't wait to see him in play when our D&D group starts our Epic game next week. My husband has been DMing this game for 6 years and our characters are level 29!
The tiger is a celestial-type white tiger. It is currently wearing an item in our game that allows it to have wings. This figure, was simply, perfect.
I base-coated the tiger white. Now, white
Tonight I bit the bullet and finished him up since I'm starting to get a backlog of things I need to get done in a timely fashion :(. I did what Wag recommended, adding bone white to the folds that are worse for wear in the robes, and really like how the effect looks!! Thanks, Wag!!
The base, again, was from Micro Art Studios. I added some dark green static grass for some vegetation. Enjoy!!
I recently started working on Cirdan, which was originally going to be used as a friend's caster in an upcoming D&D game. My hand is feeling a good bit better (I really hadn't any pain at all until now that the stitches are going to be out soon!) So I started on him.
The base is from Micro Art Studios, a really neat basing company. I love the variety they have and I keep getting surprised at the new ideas they come up with!
Anyway, the color scheme I am planning on
I recently finished up Zandu prior to getting Carpel Tunnel Relief surgery on my right hand (Yeah... it's interesting typing at the moment... lol).
I really like how he came out, and again, had a blast painting him. Thanks, Shanerozell, for the advice with the photography! I took it and really like how the photos came out this time around :)
Finally, I puttered around with more freehand on the quiver :) Enjoy!!
Here are some more progress pictures from last night. I ran out of time last night (we had a rough night... especially since our little girl has a cold!) so I was hurrying to get to bed. I didn't get to progress on him tonight as I was up with the kids, so they kept my hands rather full.
On the whole, he's almost completely finished. You can see the freehand I did on the inside of his cloak (first time for me... I hope it doesn't look too shabby..) and really the only parts I