Tried to keep this as close to the box art as I could, really pleased with the result. So happy with the success of the KD Kickstarter :)
Day 10 Food
1. From which fish does caviar traditionally come?
2. What is used to make soba noodles?
3. What is a "spurtle" used for?
4. From which plant is saffron obtained?
5. What is a truffle?
6. What shape is "Lumache" pasta?
Day 9 Biology
1. What organ does the adjective "hepatic" refer to?
2. Where in the body would you find the "Bowman's capsule" and the "Loop of Henle"?
3. How many lobes comprise the human brain?
4. Where would you find the oval window (hint: the answer isn't Playschool)?
5. Including wisdom teeth, how many teeth does a human adult have?
6. What are phalanges?
An easy round today, just have a look at these logos and tell me which company/product/organisation they represent. Some of them may have bits missing so as not to make it too glaringly obvious.
If you're feeling rough from a night of drunken debauchery, have a hair of the dog.
Day 7 Make mine a large
1. Approximately how many pints are there in a yard of ale?
2. What substance gives the Greek wine Retsina its unique flavour?
3. At what occasion did Jesus purportedly turn water into wine?
4. The name of which drink translates to English as "Aunt Mary?
5. Which liqueur contains minute amounts of genuine gold leaf?
6. What was the name