Before I start blogging about my adventures re-entering miniature painting... I thought I'd share a bit of my main hobby / passion... music. My wife and I moved to Indiana last year (my wife found out her job was being eliminated in 3 months and then literally the last 2 weeks, she got promoted and we moved - long story... and my job was awesome and I just moved my desk from an office in one state to an office here - and then 5 months later they let me and a bunch of other people go for cost reductions...
Tried to keep this as close to the box art as I could, really pleased with the result. So happy with the success of the KD Kickstarter :)
Day 10 Food
1. From which fish does caviar traditionally come?
2. What is used to make soba noodles?
3. What is a "spurtle" used for?
4. From which plant is saffron obtained?
5. What is a truffle?
6. What shape is "Lumache" pasta?
Day 9 Biology
1. What organ does the adjective "hepatic" refer to?
2. Where in the body would you find the "Bowman's capsule" and the "Loop of Henle"?
3. How many lobes comprise the human brain?
4. Where would you find the oval window (hint: the answer isn't Playschool)?
5. Including wisdom teeth, how many teeth does a human adult have?
6. What are phalanges?
An easy round today, just have a look at these logos and tell me which company/product/organisation they represent. Some of them may have bits missing so as not to make it too glaringly obvious.