An easy round today, just have a look at these logos and tell me which company/product/organisation they represent. Some of them may have bits missing so as not to make it too glaringly obvious.
If you're feeling rough from a night of drunken debauchery, have a hair of the dog.
Day 7 Make mine a large
1. Approximately how many pints are there in a yard of ale?
2. What substance gives the Greek wine Retsina its unique flavour?
3. At what occasion did Jesus purportedly turn water into wine?
4. The name of which drink translates to English as "Aunt Mary?
5. Which liqueur contains minute amounts of genuine gold leaf?
6. What was the name
The last round of the year. Were you paying attention?
Day 6 Goodbye 2012
1. It was the Queen's diamond jubilee this year meaning she's been on the throne of the UK for 60 years but how old is Her Maj?
2. What was the name of the Mars Rover which landed in August?
3. The artist PSY had a hit with "Gangnam Style", what country is he from?
4. From what (approximate) height did Felix Baumgartner jump to set the new skydiving world record?
Day 5: Isn't it obvious?
1. What colour is the "black box" flight recorder in a commercial aircraft?
2. In what month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
3. In which country did Panama hats originate?
4. How many Imperial Roman Legionaries formed a century?
5. The Canary Islands are named for what type of creature?
6. What is laverbread?
Today is a picture round. There are six pictures of famous villains, I want to know who they are and who their nemesis is.
Day 4 "He's a very naughty boy!"