The last round of the year. Were you paying attention?
Day 6 Goodbye 2012
1. It was the Queen's diamond jubilee this year meaning she's been on the throne of the UK for 60 years but how old is Her Maj?
2. What was the name of the Mars Rover which landed in August?
3. The artist PSY had a hit with "Gangnam Style", what country is he from?
4. From what (approximate) height did Felix Baumgartner jump to set the new skydiving world record?
Day 5: Isn't it obvious?
1. What colour is the "black box" flight recorder in a commercial aircraft?
2. In what month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
3. In which country did Panama hats originate?
4. How many Imperial Roman Legionaries formed a century?
5. The Canary Islands are named for what type of creature?
6. What is laverbread?
Today is a picture round. There are six pictures of famous villains, I want to know who they are and who their nemesis is.
Day 4 "He's a very naughty boy!"
Day 3 Books
1. Who wrote "The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"?
2. The cannibal Queequeg appears in which book?
3. Which children's book character almost became the main ingredient in a roly-poly pudding?
4. In Bernard Cornwell's Sharpe novels, what is the nickname of Captain William Frederickson of the 60th Royal American Rifles?
5. In the Discworld series, who is the Archchancellor of the Unseen University during most of the novels?
Day 2: General knowledge 1
1. In Roman numerals what is 2013?
2. Meaning "before noon" what does the abbreviation "am" stand for?
3. A human has seven vertebrae in their neck. How many does a giraffe have?
4. Which mountain range forms a natural border between France and Spain?
5. How many dominoes are there in a traditional set?
6. Which item of clothing is named after the Earl who led the Charge of the Light Brigade?