PDA

View Full Version : Hasslefree 2011 - Results

Darklord
15-09-2011, 11:18 AM
http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/attachment.php?attachmentid=5171&d=1289922225

What a great contest this has been. Hasslefree is one of Wamp's favourite company's and seems our members agree with that.

We had 39 great entries over 3 categories and the standard was great with some pretty imaginative scenes as well.

We were lucky enough to get Mr and Mrs Hasslefree themselves, Kev and Sally White to judge your entries and pick us some winners.

Prizes for each category are as follows:

1st: 50 Voucher plus an unreleased/recently released resin figure
2nd: 30 voucher plus figure
3rd: 15 voucher plus figure

So without further ado I can announce the winners of the Multiple Figures Category are as follows:

1st: Keep up, boy! - Iacton

http://www.wamp-forum.com/photopost/data/756/wizfinal.jpg

2nd: Shimmer's Eleven - Dr Willet's Workshop

3rd: No Brainer - Krimso

Diorama winners were as follows:

1st: A fine Shot - Iacton

http://www.wamp-forum.com/photopost/data/500/cricketfinal.jpg
2nd: Sadie and Billie - Inquisition

3rd: A Vision of things to come - Asmodeus3

And finally the most hard fought category was won by:

1st: Major Tomoko - Iacton

http://www.wamp-forum.com/photopost/data/756/major_grey.jpg

2nd: Ashley - Neatpete

3rd: Elf Lord - Yogimu

(Iacton had actually also got 2nd in this section with 'Adeiu' but as the rules state 1 win per person in each section it was de-classified)

So there you go folks, we have 9 worthy winners and a big congratulations go to all of them, though a big pat on the back goes to Mr Hockley for making it a clean sweep across all the categories. It's nice to see some new winners in there too as well.

Winners can you pm me your email and real name and address please

A big thankyou to all of you that took the time to enter,comment or just support this contest.

A massive thanks to Hasslefree themselves for sponsoring this contest. Please help support them back by buying lots of their stuff - its all rather lovely !

www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk (http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk)

If you would like to view all the other entries you can do so here: Contest Gallery (http://www.wamp-forum.com/photopost/g756-hasslefree-miniature-2011.html)

Hope you enjoyed it

Brett

shanerozzell
15-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Congrats to all the winners especially Scott with his run-away success (will someone hobble that guy already!:tongue:)
Big thanks to Hasslefree:biggrin:

Iacton
15-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Holy crap! Wow! Thanks very much indeed! :biggrin:

I really didn't expect that at all. I had hoped to get a place in each category, but to win in all is waaay beyond any expectation!

Thanks so much to Sally, Kev and Brett! I'm totally bowled over by this! http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/Iacton/Smilies/c0b0caa6x50.gif

warhammergrimace
15-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Congrats to those who won, those are some very nice pieces...

RogerB
15-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Congratulations!

MaGie
15-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Congratulations to all the winners, and a special congratulations for Scott :)
Thanks Brett & Hasslefree for a great contest!

Noddwyr
15-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Congrats to everyone, some great pieces!

Cregan Tur
15-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Iacton, you are the man! Now, it's only fair that you write a lot more painting articles to help out the rest of us:biggrin:

Moth
15-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Bloody hell Scott... leave some prizes for the rest! Well done to everyone!

Iacton
15-09-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm holding my 1st painting class at the end of October, but I reckon that the trip to Liverpool would be a bit much, Cregan! (Probly take as long to fly there as it will for me to drive there though...)

Sorry, Silas... :slap:

MamaGeek
15-09-2011, 04:02 PM
A big huge congratulations to all the winners! The winning entries are excellent. So many of the others are great as well, so I'm sure the judges had a tough time deciding, but I think they've managed to single out the best.

Iacton, I love your "Keep Up, Boy!" It was my favorite entry of the lot, and well-deserving of the top prize. :first:

Great work, all, and again, congratulations to the winners!:goodjob:

LOBO
15-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Congrats to all winners and especially to Iacton for the sweep!!!

Jabberwocky
15-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Congratulations to all the winners, especially Iacton! 2011 has been a banner year for you. Big thanks to Brett and HF for their support! Another outstanding contest.

kdlynch
15-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Congratulations Iacton (O.O), Dr Willet, Krimso, Inquisition, Asmodeus3, Neatpete, and Yogimu! Great jobs by all entrants. And thanks to DL & Hasslefree! :D

krimso
15-09-2011, 04:46 PM
That was great fun. I am flattered especially considering the hasty pic I threw up there. I think its the first prize I've every actually won for painting something. :biggrin:

Congrats to all of the other winners. Iaction; all four of your entries were fantastic! I agree that more painting articles from you would be great.

NeatPete
15-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Wowsers... Nice Sweep man! Can't say I didn't see it coming, but congrats none the less. That keep up boy is very cute and full of character. Love the cartoony feel to it. Kodus to you sir.

...and I got second in single fig??!!! Wooot. My painting contest slump is busted! Been so long since I placed in anything. Feels good. Confidence heading into the home stretch, look out! lol

Big thanks to Hasslefree and Brett for putting this contest together. Great job to WAMP for the nice showing as well. Good lookin stuff in that gallery.

DaveyBoy
15-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Congratulations to all winners especially Iacton for the clean sweep.

Darklord
15-09-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm holding my 1st painting class at the end of October, but I reckon that the trip to Liverpool would be a bit much, Cregan! (Probly take as long to fly there as it will for me to drive there though...)

Sorry, Silas... :slap:

Stop slacking - Wampers want articles - get to it!!

Inquisition
15-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Congratulations to all winners too! And... congrats Iacton for the bull eyes hits...Cool!

Meantime more stories to think of for my miniatures to come, and more painting! And... thanks WAMP and Hasslefree... Cheers!

piratemama
15-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Big Congrats!!! :D

asmodeus3
15-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Congratulations to all the winners!!! Great work everyone who participated!

Captain Sprout
16-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Really well supported comp thanks to HF for supporting it and congrats to the winners, particularly Scott for the treble!

ScottRadom
16-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Massive props to all! Esp. Scott! But I think my fav result is Pete nabbing second place. ATTABOY!!!

Havoc7926
16-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Congrats to all who entered, those that placed and Brett and Hssslefree for the contest. I really love 'Keep up, boy' it's superb.

Ulfgrimr
16-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Many congratulations to all the winners and well done to all participants.

Yogimu
16-09-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm chuffed at 3rd :biggrin:

Well done Iacton! I'll be keeping an eye out for all those tutorials you will be writing :tongue:

Lot's of inspirational entries and well done to all the winners, thanks Hasslefree/Brett!

StampedingViking
16-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Well done to everyone who entered (and won a prize).

kathrynloch
17-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Congrats to the winners. Mighty fine entries!

Darklord
19-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Still waiting for winner details from:
Krimso
Asmodeus3
Yogimu

pm them to me please folks, cant give you a prize without them!

aleks
19-09-2011, 10:20 AM
congrats to all the winners, specially to Iacton, new Hasslefreee Master Painter :redface:

P.S.

Just download latest Portal... It's really a big thing for me to see my minis published:wink: (even if they are really... poor painted)

Darklord
19-09-2011, 02:38 PM
congrats to all the winners, specially to Iacton, new Hasslefreee Master Painter :redface:

P.S.

Just download latest Portal... It's really a big thing for me to see my minis published:wink: (even if they are really... poor painted)

Welcome to Wamp buddy

Orki
23-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Well done everyone! Speshul grats to Scott of course for his clean up of all the cats. :rockon:

I'm always pleasantly surprised when I look through the galleries at just how far some of the painters like Pete have come since I saw their work here last. Excellent stuff ladies and gents! :)

Darklord
23-09-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm always pleasantly surprised when I look through the galleries at just how far some of the painters like Pete have come since I saw their work here last.

Agreed mate, nice to see anyone winning but always a little nicer when its someone thats pushed their level since been on here.

BTW all winners details ahve been sent to Hasslefree and they will contact you directly about your prizes

NeatPete
23-09-2011, 05:30 PM
awww, gee shucks guys. You're making me blush!

but I do really appreciate the support now and over the years.

Dr. Willett's Workshop
05-11-2011, 02:04 PM
As anybody said before what a truly fantastically exceptionnal company Hasslefree is?
If that's not the case, here it is:

They are the best!

Iacton
05-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Yup. I concur. I received my package of goodies a little while back and I am in toy heaven currently! So many ideas.... :biggrin:

Darklord
05-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Yup. I concur. I received my package of goodies a little while back and I am in toy heaven currently! So many ideas.... :biggrin:

Go on admit it the baby's going to be called Libby or Thrudd!

Iacton
05-11-2011, 09:19 PM
If it's a girl, then Kev and if it's a boy then Madge :tongue: