PDA

View Full Version : Wamped! Voting Rules

Darklord
28-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Please take a moment to read the rules before placing your votes for the Wamped! contest.

You must be a Wamp member to vote. If you are not a Wamp member you may register free here (http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/register.php)
You must not vote for your own entries.
You have 3 votes for each category.
You must use all 3 votes in one instance.
You do not have to vote on each category but it is encouraged.
Any irregular voting will result in investigation
Voting will remain open until 5pm Friday 4th March 2011 (GMT)

A couple of notes:
The Hasslefree Miniatures category will be judged by Hasslefree themselves and is based upon technical skill as well as adherence to the theme.
The Four A miniatures and Gaspez Arts categories received only 1 entry each so there will be no voting upon those categories.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Thanks

Brett

three little pigs
01-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Too hard

Well I've managed to vote in 4 categories so far, that's enough for today. All the to-ing and fro-ing, scribbling on my note pad, lip biting (lip not pillow) and general indecision. Some of these comps will be very close. Occasionally in a category there is an outstanding piece but then the rest are equally worthy runners up! Good luck to all the entrants there is a wealth of talent in wamp world.

3lp

Nameless
02-03-2011, 09:54 AM
I placed my votes in all categories :)
some really fantastic entries, can't wait to see the final results. Good luck everyone :)

btw, I just notices there is a 54mm model in the general category (Major Dreadful by Rolling J). Shouldn't have this one been entered to Large category?

Darklord
02-03-2011, 08:51 PM
I placed my votes in all categories :)
some really fantastic entries, can't wait to see the final results. Good luck everyone :)

btw, I just notices there is a 54mm model in the general category (Major Dreadful by Rolling J). Shouldn't have this one been entered to Large category?

yeah it should but it's too late to change it now unfortunatley

shanerozzell
02-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Sorry, forgot to mention I finished voting yesterday. All cats :)

DaveyBoy
02-03-2011, 09:06 PM
My votes in all categories are in now in too. Good luck to everyone.

Nameless
02-03-2011, 09:39 PM
yeah it should but it's too late to change it now unfortunatley

I don't mind it, was just curious :)

Vern
02-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Voted on all, bloomin' heck it was difficult - well done everyone

waghorn41
02-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Voted on all I hope, damn there are some magnificent entries in, very hard to choose. Good luck to you all and thanks for putting in so much effort.

Darklord
03-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Less than 24 hours left to vote folks.
Voting is pretty tight so your vote does count!

Sparks
03-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Silly question, but when it says '30 voters' does it mean that 30 have placed up to 3 votes, or that 30 votes have been placed altogether? Been pondering all week! Getting very excited about the results, is the Hasslefree one being announced at the same time?

Dysartes
03-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Quick question, Brett - given voting closes at 5pm tomorrow, when do you expect to be able to announce the results?

Darklord
04-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Quick question, Brett - given voting closes at 5pm tomorrow, when do you expect to be able to announce the results?

probably an hour or two later if I can

Darklord
04-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Silly question, but when it says '30 voters' does it mean that 30 have placed up to 3 votes, or that 30 votes have been placed altogether? Been pondering all week! Getting very excited about the results, is the Hasslefree one being announced at the same time?

means 30 voters have voted making 90 votes between them.

If I have the Hasslefree results in time yes they will all be announced together

Dysartes
04-03-2011, 10:19 AM
probably an hour or two later if I can

Cool - I'll make sure I log on at some point this evening, then.

Darklord
04-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Cool - I'll make sure I log on at some point this evening, then.
I would Its the cool thing to do. I do it everyday!

Iacton
04-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Ooh! Isn't it exciting?! :heart::dance::spiderman: