PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Valent Studios

exilesjjb
05-11-2010, 12:43 AM
http://www.jeffvalentstudios.com/store/

how sad is it that I get excited by finding a new website, anyway thats my problem:tongue:. Have a look at this guy a few nice bits

exilesjjb
05-11-2010, 12:46 AM
http://www.parroom.net/index.html and another
http://www.sjgames.com/

RogerB
05-11-2010, 10:27 AM
It's not sad. I like the ostrich ridering dwarfs.

Ah, SJ Games. I've played a few of their stuff, from Car Wars, Gurps and Munchkins.

warhammergrimace
05-11-2010, 10:41 AM
I played Ogre and Car wars as a teenager, plus GURPS, still have some GURPS stuff.

RogerB
05-11-2010, 10:42 AM
So do I, and my Car Wars Deluxe edition.

waghorn41
05-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Well I just loooked at the JVS site and the camel and rider caught my eye as the pic for 25/28 historicalls but I can't find the actual model. Pity as it looks like it might be a sort of TE Lawerence figure.
Love the Parroom personalities

frogimus
06-11-2010, 01:46 AM
I was checking out their Shipping policy and it was a little strange

Shipping & Returns

DOMESTIC SHIPPING CHARGES - $6.50
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES (via Global Priority Mail) $15.00
While we have been very busy at Jeff Valent Studios over the last year and a half our focus had shifted away from the miniatures gaming hobby. Our contract casting business is thriving and that is and was where we needed to focus.

Unfortunately our customer service to the miniatures gaming hobby was a casualty to that shifted focus.

Jeff Valent Studios has taken a long hard look at the hobby that we love. We will continue to be active in the miniatures gaming hobby but because our mainstay is contract casting (and most of it not related to the gaming industry) we are shifting the Miniatures Gaming Hobby side of Jeff Valent Studios to “part time” status.

We will again be releasing new product for the Gaming Hobby Markets but we are changing our order processing and shipping policies to allow us to provide acceptable and efficient order processing and customer service.

Jeff Valent Studios new shipping and order processing policy for retail sales from the JVS Website will be as follows:

JVS will ship only two days a week - Tuesday and Friday. All orders received by close of business (5:00pm EST) on Mondays will ship Tuesdays and all orders received by close of business (5:00pm EST) on Thursdays will ship Fridays.

Items that we sell but do not manufacture will be put on back order if they are out of stock and we cannot ship following the above guidelines. The customer will be notified by email of the delay and when the item will be restocked and expected to ship.

Every order placed through the JVS Website receives a conformation email noting the orders receipt by JVS

Every order placed through the JVS Website receives a conformation email when the order has shipped.

All overseas orders are shipped via Global Priority mail. Additional shipping is required on overseas orders and details can be found on the website. If you wish to place and order from a country that does not accept Global Priority Mail processing we apologize but we will not ship any orders to that country as they are not traceable.

We hope that these new policies will allow JVS to provide prompt, high quality customer service to our customers.It looks like they put mini's on a back burner to concentrate on contract casting? Still shipping but, it might take a few extra days