PDA

View Full Version : Couple of good tutorials

War Griffon
08-10-2010, 11:15 AM
A couple of good little tutorials for sculpting and one for casting.

http://modelsculpt.com/

Language selection on the right of the screen if it doesn't show in anything you can read. Also I have seen some of the work that is in the gallery in other companies catalogues :smile:

Hinton
08-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Keep telling myself that I'm going to try my hand at sculpting (especially in light of my next big project), so things like this could come in handy.

mercius
08-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I would love to learn to sculpt, but I can barely use Milliput to finish off a base, so it might be a lost cause lol, thanks for the link.

warhammergrimace
08-10-2010, 09:46 PM
I registered, looks like this may eventually be a good useful forum.

Simon.W
09-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Thank goodness for Google translate, it would seem that of all the languages in that translate button english is not one of them (unless i missed it :confused:), nice find though WG.

Hinton
09-10-2010, 02:05 AM
@Simon: it has English in the list; at least I can see it. In my screen, it's the first selection.

War Griffon
09-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Thank goodness for Google translate, it would seem that of all the languages in that translate button english is not one of them (unless i missed it :confused:), nice find though WG.

I think you missed it I found it OK which is why I posted the link :smile:

Simon.W
09-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Yes i have found it but for some reason google translate changes the english switch to french, so if i disable the auto translate it works fine. :smile: