PDA

View Full Version : Armorcast - The Results

Darklord
09-12-2009, 10:22 AM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z93/darklordminiatures/armorcastLogoNew.jpg (http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z93/darklordminiatures/?action=view&current=armorcastLogoNew.jpg)

Well its been a bit of a wait but we finally have the results for the Armorcast contest. We didnt have many entries but it was a nice change to see so many scenic pieces.
It was nice to have a special Guest judge to deliver the verdict. non other than one of armorcasts main designers : Shawn Lux.

And so without further Ado I can announce the winner of the Armorcast Contest 2009 is:

MAXSTYLES417!
with his lovely entry, Winged Girl and bags himself $50 worth of armorcast goodies

Second place is taken by NEATPETE!
with his set of bases and he takes home $25 worth of stuff

Third place would also have gone to Pete's Ruber entry but as he already placed that goes too: DARKLORD and The Abbey.
Congratulations to Maxstyles on his maiden Wamp contest victory - very nice work mate. Also to Pete to become the first person to place twice in a contest.
Pm me your details please guys.

A big thankyou to Shawn for helping out and of course to Armorcast for sponsoring the contest

NeatPete
09-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Grats Max! Well done man. Hope to see you in more WAMP contests so I can get some revenge! :D

Thanks for the contest Shawn!

Vern
09-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Well done Max, a deserved win :D

... & is Pete going to break DL's hold on the Wamp specials? :lol: Congrats on placing & cheers Shawn & Brett for setting it all up

maxstyles417
11-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks all -- I never thought I would win! &Don't worry Pete... I'll give you plenty of chances to trounce me cuz every contest pushes me to improve and every time I improve I win. :)

Nameless
13-12-2009, 04:28 PM
congrats to all winners and participants :)

Keeper
13-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Congratulations to everyone who entered - a great standard was upheld by everyone. But especially to the winners, obviously! :D

Jabberwocky
13-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Congratulations to the winners! Definitely some excellent pieces this time around.