PDA

View Full Version : Little Angels Swap Shop

Darklord
01-12-2009, 07:04 PM
I thought it may be worth putting a thread here for people that have minis they may be prepared to swap for others to enter into the little angels contest. For example you may have tons of spyglass stuff but nothing for privateer press so if there is another manufacturer your after then post here with what you want and what you can offer.

Darklord
01-12-2009, 07:09 PM
To Offer:
I have some Westwind stuff (monsters, war troll, asylum inmates or dwarven shaven cavalry and lucifers war demon (have to check which!)
also a spyglass scarecrow and munchkin.
Wanted
any manufacturer taking part except:
westwind
privateer press
spyglass/eolith
scibor

ScottRadom
01-12-2009, 07:13 PM
I'll have to wait till after Christmas for this, but good idea!

AngelicOne
12-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Great idea,

Being on the other side of the Atlantic, I don't have access to a lot of sponsors without huge shipping costs.

I've got and over abundance of Privateer Press figs, if you're looking for something, I most likely have it or can get it right quick. Unfortunately I don't have any other sponsor figs, but have other stuff, some random GW (HE's mainly), some metal Confrontation and a Malifaux Pandora box I'd be willing to part with.

Interested in Scibor, Avatars of War, Guild of Harmony, of Red-Box...up for others as well.

Thanks!

Darklord
12-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Great idea,

Being on the other side of the Atlantic, I don't have access to a lot of sponsors without huge shipping costs.

I've got and over abundance of Privateer Press figs, if you're looking for something, I most likely have it or can get it right quick. Unfortunately I don't have any other sponsor figs, but have other stuff, some random GW (HE's mainly), some metal Confrontation and a Malifaux Pandora box I'd be willing to part with.

Interested in Scibor, Avatars of War, Guild of Harmony, of Red-Box...up for others as well.

Thanks!

if any of mine is of interest Im happy to exchange for some of your stuff either PP or confrontation

exilesjjb
21-01-2010, 03:21 AM
If anyone is still interested in Scibor I have some 54mm stuff of thiers I would swap for any of the other cats

Darklord
21-01-2010, 11:07 AM
dont think I will have time to do another scibor - but if you want something I have I can swap it anyway James

exilesjjb
22-01-2010, 04:29 AM
Stuff has gone to Scott so ignore this post

ScottRadom
22-01-2010, 04:31 AM
Not in time fro LA, but I might be up for some swaps on the FW guard squad and the McVey stuff. LMK, ROFL. I hate net abreviations. LOL.

exilesjjb
22-01-2010, 04:53 AM
what you got to offer a poor humble englishman :)

exilesjjb
22-01-2010, 04:57 AM
ELYSIAN COMMAND HQ is the GW stuff
vitharr and broga the Mcvay bits

ScottRadom
22-01-2010, 05:16 AM
I don't know what any of that stuff MEANS Exile, but you touched me, and your special.

What do you want for them? I got some Knight models Marvel stuff for grabs, I got the Hulk and the Wolverine for trades amongst other ****.

exilesjjb
22-01-2010, 05:22 AM
and your full of **** ROFL

You PM me your adress I will post them off you post back what ever you want am on a figure buying ban at the moment so anything is good and will get painted

ScottRadom
22-01-2010, 05:37 AM
I'll check out your gallery on CMON and see what you like to paint...

Darklord
22-01-2010, 09:20 AM
I'll check out your gallery on CMON and see what you like to paint...

minis

nathanr
22-01-2010, 11:30 PM
I'm not really looking for swaps, just information and advice. I'm going to try my hand at making a diorama for the first time ever but I need to upgrade my basing supplies.

- Where do you guys get those cool tufts of grass that I see on all your bases?

- Also, I'm looking for a big gnarled tree, the ones in the new GW wood look perfect but I'm not sure I want to buy the whole kit just for one tree. Anyone know of a cheaper alternative?

- Lastly, Darklord where did you get the leaves that you used in the abby terrain piece that you did a while back?

ScottRadom
23-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Nathan, I can hook you up with a gnarly tree. I got my basing tufts from Scenery Express in the states. Big shipping cost though and DUTY so I won't swear by them.

nathanr
23-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Awesome, thanks Scott!

Darklord
23-01-2010, 10:47 AM
the leaves are from antecelotis workshop (http://www.barrule.com/)
I got a 3 colour set but I only really use the autumn coloured (smaller sized for some reason) you can use herbs as an alternative

exilesjjb
02-02-2010, 03:28 AM
Ok with the extention I think I can do a few more figure does any one have stuff to swap as I am not buying figures this year.

Hinton
02-02-2010, 04:48 AM
Just looked through the few minis I have and it looks like I don't have any minis from any of the companies involved in the contest. None.

Kinda sad, really.

(Well, ok technically I have a Kingdom Death White Speaker, but she's missing an arm.)

Got a whole bunch of Reaper and Wyrd minis, and I could paint them up in the hopes of winning one of the "generic" categories, but that's about it.

Darklord
02-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I have smoe westwind stuff - 3 asylum inmates, a demon thing, some dwarves riding pigs and I think 3 monsters - also have a goblin war troll. I can bring some down to the pb meet at the weekend if your going.
I also have a couple of avatars of war minis i think.
I have some spyglass munckins, the le orc fella, elf chick and couple of the scarecrows. (all of which are eligible for the eoltih category)

(i will double check these later)

I would prefer to swap for another manufacturer involved in the LA contest though I am willing to consider other deals.

I would prefer any of the following:
Guild of harmony
Kabuki
kingdom death
mantic
minipainters
myrmidon
pulp city
rafm
raging heroes
redbox
reiver castings
rolljordan
studio mcvey

as i said I can bring mine along at the weekend so if anyone else is going and would like swapsies let me know.

Ill also have the rest of the stuff eric donated thats free to a good home.

With the extension I am willing to ship some of mine worldwide.

In Chigh
02-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Ive got some Urban Mammoth 'Junkers' if anyone is interested. 1 decurion (sword & shield) 1 auxilia (sword & shield) 2 legionairres w/shotguns & shield and 1 with shotgun

Will consider any mfr. category in exchange, and can split up if required (if ya only want one or two)

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/InChighPI/101_1492.jpg

Theres a nice painted decurion on CMON for reference:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/133733

Vern
03-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I've got for swaping

Kabuki (Dark Messiah) - Samael
AoW - Elf Hero (AoW03)
McVey - The Raven Priest

Doesn't have to be anything LA based (but don't be offended if I end up flogging them)

Darklord
04-02-2010, 12:00 AM
wouldnt mind tha kabuki or the mcvey one vern - i got some gw stuff, small bits of rackham , dark sword etc

Vern
04-02-2010, 08:40 AM
You can either or both mate, for whatever you want to get rid off (although ebay loves GW)

Darklord
04-02-2010, 08:56 AM
i'll take both them please mate. Ill have a dig today and see what i can offer you

Nameless
04-02-2010, 10:36 AM
looking for RedBox mini.

Vern
05-02-2010, 12:51 AM
i'll take both them please mate

I'll get them sent out, as soon as - we'll work out the exchange later

Moth
05-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Unfortunately I dont have anything for the manufacturers categories, but Ive got some stuff lying about..

2 Rackham Mid-Nor Dwarfs
2 Gamezone Bloodnights ( champion and standard bearer )
Wyrd Miniatures Hamelin Rat Catcher
Wyrd Miniatures Rusty Alyce

Lost Boy
05-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Wyrd Miniatures Rusty Alyce
Oooo, me...me! My hand's the highest!!!

Is there anything you'd like in particular? I've got some Privateer Press stuff for the competition, or other things...

Darklord
05-02-2010, 09:43 AM
sias, I got some westwind stuff and maybe an aow - if your interested - i can maybe swapsies for the dwarfs or blood knights

Moth
05-02-2010, 10:26 AM
@ Lost Boy - All yours mate, PM me your addy and I will get her sent off to you. She is a tiny little thing though ( probably cause Im used to 54mm stuff )

@ DL - Did you want all 4 mini's? No point in them just sitting in my bits box

Lost Boy
05-02-2010, 11:29 AM
:thanks AWWWSOOOOOMMMME! :thanks

PM Sent :thumbsup

Darklord
05-02-2010, 12:15 PM
sure Sias,
let me know what you want in return? you want some westwind aow or something else?

Moth
05-02-2010, 02:39 PM
LB/Kyle, Will box her up and get it shipped to you mate! :)
.... No idea Brett.... Will send them to you and we can then sort something out

Darklord
05-02-2010, 02:40 PM
ok mate you got my addy?