PDA

View Full Version : Contest Rules

Darklord
10-11-2009, 01:51 PM
These rules cover all categories but please check specific categories for any further rules that may apply to that category.

The deadline for submissions is 6pm 28th March 2010

All entries must be auctioned and the proceeds donated to the campaign at http://www.tommys.org/wamp

Winners will be decided by poll voting

You may enter any miniature, diorama, scenery,terrain or green.

You may enter as many times as you like in each category.

You may enter any manufacturer, scratch build or green.

You may only win one prize per category but you can win multiple categories and in addition to winning a category prize you can also win prizes for Best in Show, Highest or lowest auction price, and best genre prizes.

Random entry prizes will be awarded at random to entries that have not won any other prize.

You must be a wamp member to participate, membership is free. This is so we can keep a track of peoples entries and auctions easier.

Once the deadline has passed you must have placed all your entries up for auction, or within 48 hours.

You are encouraged to run your own auctions but it can be arranged for you by request.

Results will be released once ALL auctions have finished.

Prizes will be forwarded to winners once the proceeds from the winners auctions have been received at the Tommy's page.

In the result of a winner not donating the proceeds or failing to auction the piece then they will be disqualified and the entry that placed below them will be promoted and any below them as necessary.

To enter a manufacturer category your entry must be from that range.
You may enter something that isn't from one of the sponsors. Such entries will still be eligible for all non-sponsor specific prizes (best of show, best fantasy etc)

Everyone is eligible to enter including sponsor employees, studio painters or anyone involved in the hobby professionally.

You must own your entries.

Entries must be placed in the relevant album, deails can be found in the catagory details thread.

ENtry pictures must be no greater than 800 pixels wide or 3000 pixels high.

You may only enter one picture for each entry. If you need multiple angles then feel free to enter a montage. (please check maximum picture sizes on the album)

If you have issues uploading your entries then you can email them to me at brett.johnson@mypostoffice.co.uk

Once you entry is placed for auction then please contact me with the relevant link.

EBay is the preferred auction site but you are free to use others if you so wish.

All auction sale prices will be checked and verified against the donation placed for that entry at the Tommy's page.
If the methods of donation are not acceptable to you then we can arrange other methods - contact me for details.

When making the donation from your entry please add your wamp username and entry title into the comments section (it will make things much easier for me!!)

All voters must be wamp members - you will have one vote per category.
Voting will remain open for 10 days from the date of the polls opening.

Some sponsor category prizes are dependent upon entry levels. Please check each category for details on this.

In the event of a sponsor category getting insufficient entries the prizes may be reduced and those removed will be put up for auction with the proceeds going towards the campaign fund.

Rules may be if the need arises be altered, removed or added too.

If you have any questions or issues then please pm me or email me

Vern
11-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Just to clarify, can you enter multiple categorises with a single figure? For example, Alex's Dracula in both Eolith & 54mm - Scott's gobbo in AOW and green skin - sorry if this already in the threads, but I'm lazy ;)

Darklord
11-03-2010, 12:30 AM
yes - each entry can only be in one of the 'main categories (manufacturer, other or diorama) but will automatically be entered into any other relevant one too (base, ork, large scale, fantasy) and may win as many of these as possible.

NeatPete
13-03-2010, 01:05 AM
I think one vote per category may want to be changed. just a suggestion. There may be one clear winner and everyone votes for that and then there is no 2nd or 3rd, lol. Maybe two votes would let you pick the best painted and your favorite. IDK, I'm sure it will all be good whatever happens.

Darklord
13-03-2010, 08:37 AM
good point pete - ill look into that