PDA

View Full Version : So what are people doing for the Armorcast comp?

ScottRadom
26-10-2009, 05:11 AM
I'm going to do one, or a couple, of the fairly simple hostage models. I was hoping I could get my **** together and do something with some OSL as the judge Shawn R.L. is a brilliant OSL dude. But I didn't get my **** together. So it's super simple figs for me. Sigh.

Anyone going for one of the Steam Dragons?

Hinton
26-10-2009, 05:22 AM
Can't get in on this one as I don't have any of the minis and can't afford to pick any up. I am looking forward to seeing what others do, though.

ScottRadom
26-10-2009, 05:45 AM
Dude, I got 5 of the hostage mini's and I won't paint them all, you want I should send you a couple? PM me your address too. If I can, I will wrangle you a Sebastian too, but I think they're sold out at the LGS. You can take 'em as a gift, or fire me some unpainted stuff. 'Sup to you.

I can't see me ever really using them all, so it's no real sweat off the donkey sack, if you know what I mean.

Darklord
26-10-2009, 11:49 AM
santa lives in saskatoon!
i'm doind a scenic piece - no minis on mine so may look rubbish or may not - we'll see!

GunjiNoKanrei
26-10-2009, 03:07 PM
No entry from me for the Armorcast comp :( Too many other projects going on atm and not enough painting time to squeeze in something from Armorcast.

Hinton
26-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Appreciate the offer, Scott, but it's getting pretty close to the deadline and I probably wouldn't be able to get anything decent turned out in time.

Darklord
26-10-2009, 03:17 PM
why are we discussing the armorcast comp here and not in the armorcast comp thread?!!

NeatPete
26-10-2009, 04:27 PM
If I can get it out in time, I'm doing a back alley scene with no minis. Just an old tagged up dumpster in a dirty alley. Tons of stuff to do in the meantime so I hope I can get to it.

Cregan Tur
26-10-2009, 04:32 PM
why are we discussing the armorcast comp here and not in the armorcast comp thread?!!

We rebel against your neatly organized and segmented forums!

*hides from banhammer*

Darklord
26-10-2009, 04:39 PM

We rebel against your neatly organized and segmented forums!

*hides from banhammer*

no banhammer here - were not like that.

Here we send you to Donna's justice booth