PDA

View Full Version : ShadesOfWar vs ScottRadom

ScottRadom
30-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Okey dokey, here's the official thread. We're just doing a single mounted mini. I think Shades is going to do a mounted Chaos Knight and I am unsure what I am going to go for. Maybe the bane legions Bretonian looking dude. Anyways, here's our thread. What do you wanna do for voting and a deadline Shades?

ShadesofWar
30-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Hey Scott, errr i know not of the house rules in these here parts. We have choices on voting? For the deadline i would say the end of May? Realistically i would hope to submit mine within 2 weeks but i dont want to get disqualified if i cant hold to it, you'll need to order a mini anyway?

I'm getting hyped now, shaky hands are a perfect tool for a painter :)

p.s. Yes i am doing a Chaos Knight

Darklord
30-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Good luck guys. Scott could i tempt you with the mierce chagamuth mouned version have one myself and its real nice

Normski
01-05-2013, 12:28 AM
End of May gives ya 4 weeks! are you guys in any of the comps? may wanna extend it a week or 2?

if not!! Fill ya boots and let the Smack talk begin!!! lol Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,!!! yes Im a child lol

ScottRadom
01-05-2013, 02:53 AM
ShadesofWar- yeah we get to pick if we open a voting to the floor via a thread (my preferred way, get more feedback) or via a poll. Deadline of end of May works for me. DL- That is a cool mini, but I think I am going to paint up the bretonian dude 'cause I already have him and need an excuse to paint him anyway. But I might pick that mini up. Sweet! Also.... I STILL can't use a hard return on this forum. I've done everything I can think of on my end. WTF!! No it's all text walls in my posts until the end of time!!

ScottRadom
01-05-2013, 05:02 AM
Okey Dokey started prepping and assembling the old GW mounted Nurgle dude. The assembly should be a long gap filled affair!

Darklord
01-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Wait What? You were doing a Brettonian dude - your perfect chance to do something bright and vivid and yet you've chickend out and gone back to your beloved Nurgle grime.

Chicken!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls742eskkn1qblguqo1_500.gif

ShadesofWar
01-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Arghh hes at it already! I need to finish some Space Wolves first! :/

I like the Nurgle guy though but i agree that you are a chicken *pretends to understand*

:)

ShadesofWar
01-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Voting open to the floor sounds great to me.

ScottRadom
02-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Wait What? You were doing a Brettonian dude - your perfect chance to do something bright and vivid and yet you've chickend out and gone back to your beloved Nurgle grime.

Chicken!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls742eskkn1qblguqo1_500.gifMeh, The Bret guy is too fiddly and the NUrgle mini has been on my list for years.

Darklord
02-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Well if you prefer the easy way. Thought Canadians were better than that. You'd not see a Yank doing that :11_002:

phatkid1966
02-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Unless of course the yank was Jkn in which case you wouldnt see the Yank doing that or anything else! :08:

Normski
03-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Unless of course the yank was Jkn in which case you wouldnt see the Yank doing that or anything else! :08:

almost woke the house up laughing there Phatty!! lol

Can Scott take as much as we give jkn? lets find out!!

:chicken: LOL sorry Scott but its all coming your way :biggrin:

@DL can we get that chicken added to the Emoticons list please lol

ShadesofWar
13-05-2013, 08:13 PM
I finished mine! Just need to get a decent pic before i post it, i'm not totally confident but i can't spend any more time on it. How's yours going Scott?

ScottRadom
20-05-2013, 03:24 AM
I hate to do this. I must bow out! I want it scored as a victory for you though and not a no contest. I apologize! The company I work for lost a salesperson and he went to work for a rival company so I've cancelled the last couple weeks of holidays I was supposed to have and I've needed to spend a lot of time working on the territory that used to be his but is now mine. It's an AWESOME opportunity and things have been going very well. I must say I do enjoy the cut throat world of sales it's a great challenge for the willing. So unfortunately I can't commit to painting anything for the upcoming future. In the last month or so I haven't even finished assembling my dude! Very sorry Shades of War, I'll be ready to fight in the future once everything stabilises.