PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Contests

Darklord
30-09-2009, 08:36 AM
A bit early i know but i thought i would let you guys have a little advanced notice of contest we hav come up for next year.
These ones are all confirmed so far - there will be more once i get round to actually asking for sponosrship so it shows we must be doing well to get these already!
Some of the smaller companies will perhpas be grouped together into largeer contests - this will allow us more prizes within the time frame.
So for next year we have these companies returning again:

Westwind productions
Gamezone

Fatal Personality will be returning but as part of their parent company Gaspez arts so even more choice for that one now

New companies will be:
Scibor Monstrous Miniatures (Demi's)
Kabuki (Iacton's)
Kingdom of Death (Poots's)

And just confimed Guild of Harmony which is Sebastian Archers project

Lost Boy
30-09-2009, 10:50 AM
:D Excellent :D

I'll get some stuff for Christmas and be ready... :thumbsup

poots
30-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Oh man, finally an excuse to paint up some of the Kabuki mini's I bought!

Also, its *poots's

"Poots" Is my last name. Not Poot! hehe.

Darklord
30-09-2009, 12:56 PM
better?!!

ScottRadom
30-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Allright. Looking forward to it! I'll make sure I've got everything I need after Christmas. Thanks DL!

ScottRadom
30-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Also, to avoid getting murdered on shipping costs, does Scibor have any other distributor, either in the UK or on this side of the world? If I can lump my orders together it'd be great!

Hinton
30-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Looking cool so far. I might be coming into a little bit of money just after the first of the year, so maybe I'll be able to pick up at least one mini from each company so I can enter more of these contests.

Darklord
30-09-2009, 02:47 PM
remember guys i tell you about these as soon as they are confirmed but always bear in mind things may change - if they change theyre mind or go out of business please dont hold me responsible!! i anticipate a few more confirmation in the next couple of weeks so watch this space.

@scott - ask Demi about the scibor stuff

ScottRadom
30-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Pretty Sweet. I still haven't used my credit at Westwind, do that's slick. I'll need to get some Kabuki stuff, which I have been meaning to do anyway. Picked my Scibor stuff out as well. I think I'll take another stab at Toxic Girl from FP, and I have all the AoW a boy could want! I got lots fo Guild of Harmony too.

Hopefully we wait for the Kingdom Death till at leastthe second model is released!

Looking good for '10. I'm enjoying the contests very much so far. This Iron Wind will be the only one I miss I hope.

-Will Wyrd have us back? Love 'em.

warhammergrimace
30-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Some interesting comps for next year, look forward to them.

NeatPete
30-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Looking sweet for 2010 mang!!!

Hopefully we can get Ironwind back. And of course Wyrd... Just love those Wyrd minis...

I also look forward to getting some of those swett local folks minis I've been spying lately(local = WAMP)

Darklord
30-09-2009, 06:03 PM
I also look forward to getting some of those swett local folks minis I've been spying lately(local = WAMP)

care to decode that one?

NeatPete
30-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Kabuki (Iacton's)
Kingdom of Death (Poots's)

Darklord
30-09-2009, 06:44 PM
ah right gotya! dont forget demi's (scibor) and seb's (guild of harmony)

Undave
30-09-2009, 08:04 PM
I just fired off an email to Paul Sawyer at Warlord. After talking with him at Gamesday it sounds like a good possibility they'd be up for sponsoring one. :woohoo:

Boris
30-09-2009, 08:17 PM
cool stuff.

And isn't it Poots' without the extra s?

Darklord
30-09-2009, 08:22 PM
cheers dave

Hinton
30-09-2009, 10:00 PM
And isn't it Poots' without the extra s?

poots = indvidual
pootses (or would it be pootsi?) = plural
poots' = possessive
poots's = plural possessive

Grammar Police: your thoughts on this?

Undave
30-09-2009, 10:40 PM
I shall enlist the help of the expert (She wants a T-shirt for Christmas that says "Bad grammar kills kittens.")

I can tell you now though that it'll be Poots with a capital P :P

Cue Unwife: A grammar Nazi for all seasons!

Unwife
30-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Almost right!

Poots = indvidual
Pootses = plural
Poots' = possessive

But plural possessive would be the plural form with an apostrophe: Pootses' (as Poots's would still be singular possessive).

Boris
30-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm afraid I need an explanation next to each of those - I'm easily confused.

What's the actual difference between possessive, singular possessive and plural possessive?
I think the use of Poots is confusing me further here.
Could we use Bunny and Bunnies to make life easier for me? (Just for the explanation - not for reference to Poots)

NeatPete
30-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Oh man, my grammar is terrible!!! I can barely read.... she would unwife me in a seccond....

My friend has this sig:
Typos make me sic

Undave
30-09-2009, 11:52 PM
I think the use of Poots is confusing me further here.

It seems Mr. Poots has been ill used of late ;)

Bunny- individual
Bunnies- plural
Bunny's- possessive
Bunnies'- plural possessive.

That's not quite the same as it is with Poots as his name ends with an s necessitating a slightly different use of the apostrophe but hopefully that gives you a better idea :D

Hinton
01-10-2009, 05:28 AM
The use of an apostrophe to denote either plural or possessive depends on whether or not a name ends with an "s".

For example, Jim (just to use a name) does not end with an "s"; therefore "Jim's" would be possessive. "Jims" would be plural.

In the case of a name ending in "s" (such as Poots), you do not include an additional "s" after the apostrophe to indicate a possessive. So, Poots' is a possessive.

Depending on how you were taught or what the name/word is, a plural possessive can go either way: Pootses' or Poots's (I've seen both - just not with this particular name).

The proper use of an apostrophe can confuse a lot of people (much like the difference between "who" and "whom" or what irony actually is).

Bet Poots never thought his name would generate such discussion.

ScottRadom
01-10-2009, 05:45 AM
Confusing it even more, around here instead of using apostrophe's to denote possesive, we use kicks in the head.

e.g. Scott's money.

For Real e.g. Scott kicked the guy in the head for trying to take his money. His money, his foot, their head. No apostrophe in site.

English is easier when you break it down to the street level. Possesive tense is easy, you just gotta put emphasis on who really posseses the ****. With kicks in the head.

poots
01-10-2009, 08:04 AM
What was that? I'm pretty sure I am illiterate.

It's a old ass dutch last name, from when William of Orange Conquered northern Ireland and gave out land as spoils of war. There were two Poots brothers, one took the land the other went back with the army. I am a direct descendant of the side of the family that owns the land... but at some point there was a switch.

If Vahn Poots is killed, along with all of his offspring and the other Adam Poots ( YES THIS IS TRUE ) Then My fathers father being the eldest son would inherit the land... but since he is no longer with us it would go to my dad Paul Poots. Then finally the Hallows of Dromore would be mine.

I was born in Ireland, but my younger brother Zach Poots, was born here in New York City.

Darklord
01-10-2009, 08:29 AM
just call him Mr P!!

Darklord
01-10-2009, 09:18 AM
back on topic - Red Box Games will be a new sponosr next year

warhammergrimace
01-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Some historical comps would be interesting;

Gripping Beast and the Perry's produce some very nice minis.

Hopefully Warlord will say yes to Dave.

Cregan Tur
01-10-2009, 08:47 PM
I may be a programmer, but I'm also pro-grammar!

;)

SilentBob
01-10-2009, 10:24 PM
:wall

NeatPete
01-10-2009, 10:39 PM
that was bad...

Darklord
06-10-2009, 08:48 PM
we have two more confirmed sponosrs for next year:
Minipainters
and
Pulp City

which takes us upto 11 so far for next year at the moment

ScottRadom
11-10-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm looking forward to next years comps a ton.

I don't mean to be a pain. Actually I don't care about that, but in my new era of responsible spednign I am going to be getting as much of these mini's as I can for gifts at Christmas and stuff. Any chance of getting the schedule for the first 3-4 monthly comps for next year? I'd really like to draw up a list if possible.

Thanks amigo. Unless you don't do it. Then thanks for nothin' I guess. SO either way, thanks.

Darklord
12-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Im looking at getting that together next month if i can mate but as soon as i kno i will let you know - probably avatars of war to start

Darklord
15-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Undave has secured us another sponosred contest for next year - Warlord!

Westwind productions
Gamezone
Gaspez arts
Scibor Monstrous Miniatures
Kingdom of Death
Kabuki
Guild of Harmony
Red Box Games
Minipainters
Pulp City
Warlord

so 12 in all so far - im still working on some others

ScottRadom
15-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Cool. I got the AoW, but I gotta buy everything else!

Darklord
15-10-2009, 08:19 PM
dont forget if you buy any compettion stuff from the sponosr to mention its for the wamp contest - helps us get them back for more contests

Undave
15-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Ummm we do one contest a month right? So 12 sponsors would take up the entire year even with doubling up on a couple surely?

Not that I'm complaining mind :D

ScottRadom
15-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I just checked and I've got the Guild of Harmony, Gamezone, AoW, and Kingdom Death set.

Hmm.... I just checked and confirmed UnDave's math's. He's not as dumb as he looks. Or as standardized testing indicates.

So what's the plan DL?

NeatPete
15-10-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm updating my Christmas list as we speak. Well that phrase doesn't exactly work here does it?

Darklord
16-10-2009, 10:25 AM
the plan is guys that some of the smaller ones will get combined so we may have say pulp city with westwind for example whereas the bigger ones will continue to be on their own. Im going to sit down and work things out in November.
The ones doubled up will still have their seperate prizes but maybe combine a prize for overall best entry.
These contest wont officially start until end of january so you have a ton of time to get stuff done - some on that list are 12 months away so should be no excuses!!
There are still discussions for one or two more but ill let you know when i do.
remember i give you fair warning on these to help you all but obviously there is always the chance one may get removed so please dont hold me responsible if that happens!

NeatPete
16-10-2009, 06:47 PM
I hold you 100% personally and financialy resposible for all my miniature purchasing related to these contests. If something falls through, I will send you the invoice for the minis I purchased relating to forementioned contests, and since I will most likely win them all, I will also expect full compensation for the first place prizes I should have won.
Please note the date of this post for future legal purposes.

Thank you for setting up the contests. I hope this post will motivate you to stay on your game and not let any sponsors back out of any type of binding agreements.

Have a nice day,
Illegal Pete

Darklord
16-10-2009, 06:51 PM
hmm i could just delete your post - that should make things easier for me!!

im sure they wont back out - i have only had one issue and i dont forsee any further issues its more do this at your own risk!

Darklord
31-10-2009, 01:22 AM
well throw me in water and call me a sardine - its getting cramped in here but we will be squeezing another contest in for next year........
Eolith Miniatures, Steve B the man behind spyglass's new venture

warhammergrimace
31-10-2009, 01:13 PM
some cool contests for next year, well done Mr. Darklord, for all the hard work you put in to getting these sorted.

Darklord
31-10-2009, 01:16 PM
your welcome mate

TaleSpinner
02-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Red Box, Red Box, Red Box, Red Box, Red Box, Red Box, Red Box, Red Box, Red Box, Red Box!

Color me happy! I'm Tre Manor fanboy. I'm gonna get me a couple (or maybe all) of his new goblins line for this contest.

TS

PS: Darklord, could you possibly post links to the various sponser's web sites so we can see them. A couple on your list I can't find anything on them.

Boris
02-11-2009, 09:36 PM
aaaargh I double checked this today, after a scout though my blister box this weekend.
Out of all of those I only have Westwind - and I'm on a mini buying ban!

Things are not looking good :(

Darklord
03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Just confirmed:
There will be another Ironwind contest next year taking us to 14 sponsors!!

@Becca - I am in discussion for a contest you will be able to enter

Captain Sprout
03-11-2009, 11:11 PM
I have a few models of things in the comps and would be glad to send you something so you can take part. :)

I can do some Gamezone sharing if you'd like a model from that range, I have far too much.

Darklord
04-11-2009, 08:17 AM
acually maybe we should set up a little mini exchange just for these contests? i have more gamezone, westwind etc than i can enter so i dont mind spreadingthe love!

Boris
04-11-2009, 01:41 PM
That would be helpful :) Great plan - I'll start putting a list together of what I have :)

TaleSpinner
04-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Do older Ral Partha models count towards Ironwind, if Ironwind is still producing the model?

Darklord
04-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Do older Ral Partha models count towards Ironwind, if Ironwind is still producing the model?

if it is sold on Ironwind's store within 6 months of the contest yes

Keeper
04-11-2009, 03:55 PM
aaaargh I double checked this today, after a scout though my blister box this weekend.
Out of all of those I only have Westwind - and I'm on a mini buying ban!

Things are not looking good :(

I'm sure I've got some GameZone minis I could trade with you, if you want Boris.

Darklord
04-11-2009, 04:25 PM
does someone want to organise this and start a thread?

Boris
04-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Sounds like a plan - where's the best place to put it DL?

Darklord
04-11-2009, 08:47 PM
erm put it in general miniatures section i think

Boris
04-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Done: http://wamp-forum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=35095#35095

Darklord
06-11-2009, 09:14 AM
I can confirm we will be hosting another Urban Mammoth contest next year too taking us to 15 sponosrs (that figure may still get up to 18!!)

Undave
06-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't want to be a killjoy here but is this not getting a bit too much? 18 contests means doubling up on over half of them and I'm just a bit concerned that people aren't going to enter contests they would have done if they'd had an entire month to paint one entry or that the entries we do get won't be as good because people are trying to do too much.

I seriously think all these contests are bloody marvellous and massive thanks to you Brett for sorting them all out but I also think we may be trying to too much over too short a time. If I was a sponsor I'd want the maximum amount of exposure for my product and the best quaility of entries to show it off. Doubling up would seem to steal some of my thunder. Is there a possibility of running all these contests over the space of the next 2 years/18 months instead of just 12 months? Even though I only entered one (which I placed in Huzzah!), last year's contests seemed to fly by so I don't think many would mind if we did stretch them out a bit longer.

Once again, it's seriously wonderfull having all these contests but can we space them out so we all have time to appreciate them properly?

Darklord
06-11-2009, 01:29 PM
I understand your concern Undave. Most of these will be run on their own as we have this year. A few of the smaller companies will go together into one bigger contest towards the end of the year. They will all still be advertised as before but it means that those companies that may not attract as many entries become part of a more sucessful contest. So 1 company may only receive 3 entries but if combined into a larger contest they would receive more interest. Look at it this way - we run a contest for a small company and advertise it as usual - we get a few entries from on here and maybe someone new thats a fan of that company comes across. - not a massive result for us or the company. But if we put that company into a big contest with 5 others it creates more interest in the contest as a whole and you get people that may not have heard of said company but because they entered as a fan of one of the others they then become aware of the others. People will be able to enter more than once as usual.
So in essence things will be the same except one contest will be bigger than usual. The 4 week gap will still be there and as always plenty of forewarning is given. Not every contest will appeal to every person so there are few that would enter every contest so we shouldnt see a decreas in entries but in fact more (hopefully).
Look at golden demon there are plenty of catagories for people to enter -some people only enter once but the majority enter at least 2 catagories - some more

I dont want to saturate the contests and i am keen to protect them but also want to give people as much choice as i can over which contests to enter.

Boris
06-11-2009, 02:01 PM
well I have a model for that one - the one I bought for this year's comp and didn't have time for! :D

Undave
06-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm sure you know what you're doing matey. As long as the smaller companies know the score it's all good. There's nothing that says we have to do all these in only one year, it's not as if the world is going to end. We have to wait until 2012 for that :flamedevil:

Darklord
06-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Yes said companies are onbaord - i would rather miss out on a few prizes than deceive - I like to think this place has a good repuation and I would like to keep that. And yes if the time scale is wrong we can carry some over.

NeatPete
06-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I'm a bit overwhelmed!

Darklord
06-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I'm a bit overwhelmed!

at what Pete? My handsomeness? Ander's Swedishness? Undave's Helmet?

Darklord
08-11-2009, 06:39 PM
I can confirm that Wargame Miniatures will be our 16th sponsor for next year!
They will be helping sponsor the Large multi-company contest.
They carry a wide range of products such as GW, freebooter,wyrd, hasslfree etc so youll have a great choice to paint in the contest.
even better we have an exlcusive offer form them
more details here:
http://wamp-forum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1720

ScottRadom
08-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Cool. I will go check them out. TY Brett!

maxstyles417
09-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Wow -- thatís a ton of spongers. As I was reading through this I think I actually heard my bank account scream. I know my credit card jumped out of my pocket and made a run for the door. Luckily I was able to pin it down with my foot before it could get a way. I had to explain to it that I could always use more lead.

2010 is going to be great! And thanks for putting this together!

Darklord
09-11-2009, 07:54 PM
you welcome buddy - keep an ear out for another announcement soon.
Oh and I know all about credit cards coming to life, I have one staring at me now!!

NeatPete
09-11-2009, 08:56 PM
lol @ maxstyles417... No kidding!

Darklord
11-11-2009, 05:59 PM
In repsonse to queries regarding the little angels contest I can confirm that any entry that you put into the Little Angels contest you will also be able to enter into the relevant sponsored contest next year even after it sold off.
The normal rule of it must be still sold on that sponsors site within 6 months of the contest date will be altered.
The entry must have been available to buy from sponsor no less than 6 months previous to the little angels contest (so from 10/11/09)
This of course only applies to entries put in little angels. Any further entries done for sponsored contests but not entered into little angels will go under the normal ruling

Darklord
19-11-2009, 02:38 PM
just received my westwind goodies - so looking forward to painting up some dwarfs riding pigs for next years contest!

NeatPete
19-11-2009, 04:06 PM
hmmmm bacon....

ScottRadom
20-11-2009, 04:54 AM
I got my order in to westwind. I orderd the rulebook and the doomsday add on for Secrets of the Thrid Reich and a couple figs. They didn't take off my 10GBP's that I won, but I gave them the option of thrwoing some random stuff in instead. They didn't respond either way, so I hope I get some extra loot!

Darklord
20-11-2009, 07:19 AM
they can take a while to reply mate. You not aiming to win one of the rulebooks in the contest then?

Undave
21-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Sometimes you can just feel every tick and every tock slicing the moments of your life away...

On the other hand they're also slicing away the moments until next years competitions start :D It's almost the end of 2009 DL are we going to get advance notice of the order of play for next year any time soon? I've just finished my first commission for Warlord and it's put me in gear for paintin' n' that! I'd forgotten how much effort goes into doing an entire unit to cabinet standard though.

Anyway it might be helpful to know what the first few competitions for next year are going to be so we can all get cracking.

Darklord
21-11-2009, 05:46 PM
my apologies Undave - what with the Little Angles contest, Donnas benefit auction and moving to the new site plus doing t-shirts and arranginga top secret project plus all the real life crap on top I have been putting it off.
I shall endeavour to get them arranged this next week. I may not have specific dates but I will have the order at least.
Im pretty certain we will start with avatars of war in febuary.

Undave
21-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Cheers DL. That's inconvenient as I have a AoW Chaos blokey in it's blister sat on the shelf about 5cm out of reach which means I'm going to have to get up out of my comfy chair :evil:

Darklord
21-11-2009, 05:58 PM
you not got a stick? or a wife?!!

Undave
21-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Stick not handy and wife... well, more than my life's worth there.

Besides I'd have to explain the difference between that one and all the other crap on the shelf :laugh:

Coneman
21-12-2009, 10:35 PM
my apologies Undave - what with the Little Angles contest, Donnas benefit auction and moving to the new site plus doing t-shirts and arranginga top secret project plus all the real life crap on top I have been putting it off.
I shall endeavour to get them arranged this next week. I may not have specific dates but I will have the order at least.
Im pretty certain we will start with avatars of war in febuary.

Did you ever get around to sorting out this list?
I would like to know roughly when Gamezone comes up, as its going to take a few weeks to assemble mine so a little head start would be good.

Darklord
22-12-2009, 10:26 AM
no, not yet mate, chasing my tail at the moment. Avatars of war will be first with a deadline mid march. Gamezone probably around may/june

Coneman
22-12-2009, 11:11 AM
No worries, thats 6 months away, if I start cleaning it all up now I might get it to fit together before then.
Got a few to choose from for Avatars of War so I'll be givig that ago.

AngelicOne
12-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Wow Brett...this thread in itself is just amazing. With my interests in gaming as a whole and playtesting turning more towards modeling and painting, I'm really excited at what you've put together here. I've got a few models ready for Little Angels with a few more in the works, the goal is 6-8 from different manufacturers with my first outside the norm purchase coming from Red Box, what a great line. I'm super impressed with a lot of the figs from the lines you've got as sponsors, and am really sad I missed out on the Pegaso comp. I'd love to see them return for another contest.

Outstanding work sir...outstanding!

Darklord
12-01-2010, 10:13 AM
glad its hitting the right notes! yep we got some great sponsors for this year. I was planning on not entering so many this year but I cant see that happening!

NestorV
16-06-2010, 08:27 AM
When is the Scibor minis contest coming up Darklord? there are some pretty sweet minis I would like to start working on in their range.

Darklord
16-06-2010, 09:20 AM
This is the planned schedule:

April - Warlord
May - Kabuki
June - Avatars of War
July - Ironwind Metals
August - Redbox games
September - Pulp City
October - Kingdom death
November - Scibor
December - Wamped! -a multi-sponsor event featuring:
Eolith, Gamezone, Gaspez Arts, Guild of Harmony, minipainters,
Urban Mammoth, Wargames Miniatures (see below) and Westwind productions. **New** El Greco

wargames miniatures sell a variety of ranges including:
Hasslfree
Anima Tactics
Freebooter
Warlord
Kings Of War
Micro Art Studio
Games Workshop
Okko
Wargames Factory
AT-43
Tales of War
Dark Heresy
Descent
Wyrd
Asmodee
and more, all of which are eligible in this contest!

This isnt set in stone but its a guideline and no contest is garunteed until announced but its pretty unlikely we will have a cancellation - you are free to start entries for any of these if you wish

Havoc7926
15-11-2010, 09:41 AM
OK, I accept that I'm a little slow at times and it's probably obvious but I still need to ask.

I'm looking to enter WAMPed and get a little head start. (my collection is about 99.9% GW which means I have to buy stuff to enter these things which is fine but it all takes time). The huge list of sponsors however has me just a might confused. Does it mean that I can enter anything that I could buy from any of the sponsors listed? It's just that with some of the sponsors (for example Wargames Miniatures) it seems like there is so much choice almost anything will be eligable.

Just wanted to check before adding things to my lead mountain by mistake!

Thanks
Havoc

Darklord
15-11-2010, 09:45 AM
the list posted here is a guide to the sponsors for upcoming contests. None are guaranteed until the actual contest is announced.
FUll details for Wamped! will be appearing first in the next issue of portal which will be out in a day or two

Havoc7926
15-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Thanks DL.

You see, I wouldn't want to go out and buy tons of stuff from all sorts of companies just to ensure that I had things to enter for not only this but the following year.
No I wouldn't.
Really, I wouldn't.
Imagine all those nice new figures and I'm supposed to be on a buying ban! :ban:
But then it's not breaking the ban if you need it for a comp.
I mean that's not like you are just buying stuff on a whim.
No, it's stuff that you require.
Need.
Have to have.
That's not covered by the ban. :noway:
It can't be.

:insertevillaughhere

Boris
15-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Look forward to that DL - want to be sure of the WAMPed deadline, as I'm not sure if I have enough time for my entry at the moment.

KittenCeleste
15-11-2010, 01:45 PM
But then it's not breaking the ban if you need it for a comp.
I mean that's not like you are just buying stuff on a whim.
No, it's stuff that you require.
Need.
Have to have.

:funny: *DIES laughing*

Boris
15-11-2010, 01:54 PM
First year of my ban I allowed the buying of miniatures for comps - on the grounds that I HAD to paint them for the specified comp I had bought them for.
Nothing wrong with that at all.

Darklord
15-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Look forward to that DL - want to be sure of the WAMPed deadline, as I'm not sure if I have enough time for my entry at the moment.

you'll have plenty of time I promise