PDA

View Full Version : Avatar's 'n stuff

ScottRadom
23-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Avatars!: Mine is blocked, how big do they have to be to show?

Stuff: Can we swear on these boards? Communication is so much easier for me if we can drop the standards down to some good old fashioned lowest common denominator vulgarity. Please? We can swear on my board....

lizcam
23-12-2008, 09:19 PM
They let me say a** earlier. Post a few words and see what happens.

EldinTux
23-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Avatars must be 80x80 pixels or less. As to swearing it's really up to Brett but I think we should keep it relatively clean. Billy's Grotto has been blocked to non-members so we can say more there. The only other consideration is the host of the site. They do have a few rules so please don't get to carried away!

ScottRadom
23-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Understood, I'll keep it to inuendo and subtle winks and nods as opposed to my go-to-guy of the good 'ole F-Bomb.

Thanks!

lizcam
:) I like sublte. It makes me have to think a bit and there's nothing sexier than the brain.

ScottRadom
Brain.... reminds me of a story.

My ex from way back in the day was a freak. She wanted me to call a sex line so she could listen and hear the deal. I was 100% unintersted, that does nothing for me now or ever, but she was insistent. I went ahead and made the call with a complete lack of enthusiasm.

The call, after much time trading credit card info and being warned that state law from where the call was from required her to hang up after 10 minutes, even though she "Really, really wanted me to call back and talk longer" 'cause she liked my voice.

Girl:"Hey there, where are you calling from?"
"Edmonton, in Canada."
"Canada, it must be nice up there...?"
"-35 outside. Plus windchill. Thanks for asking."
"So, that sounds nice. What do you do for a living?"
"I work in a slaughterhouse killing cows all day."
"That sounds like fun work. I LOVE my job!"
"Good."

-FYI Awkward pauses are even more awkward when they are billed at 3.95$ a minute (In 1996 dollars!)-

Girl "So what do you do for fun?"
"I go to work and kill a cow."
"Do you ever have any time, for, you know?"
"What do you mean by that!"

-Another 2.50$ gets flushed awkwardly down a very gross sticky toilet in awkward pauses-

"What's your favorite part of a womans body?"
"My favorite part of a woman is definetely her brain. Nothing like a good conversation to turn me on."
"Wow, that sounds hot. I have to hang up now but PLEASE call me back."

Needless to say the fiance (ex, I feel inclined to remind you) did NOT get her moneys worth. My favorite part? The bill came in and it was only for 6 minutes, which meant that the girl just couldn't be bothered to spend the extra state limit of 4 minutes on the phone with me for her 24 bucks.

I've never felt rejection on THAT scale ever again thankfully!

lizcam
23-12-2008, 09:39 PM
:bestpost: :lmao:

EldinTux
Only coz you hung up on him :P

ScottRadom
@Eldin Tux- Nice piece of blaze there my friend!

EldinTux
23-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Oh I try my best. Liz has taken so many pops at me that I get my own back when I can - which isn't often.

lizcam
Don't encourage him Scott. We love Tuxie but he tends to get a bit above himself sometimes. We're working on it but this may set him back a bit.

Tuxie my love, if mpney were on the line I'd listen to Scott tell me in detail who eviseration is done and then look up how to spell it properly. Clever tho'.

ScottRadom
You wanna know how to spell evisceration? Simple....

Evisceration - S-T-A-Y-I-N-S-C-H-O-O-L

Spell it that way and then you'll never have to find out!