PDA

View Full Version : breadhead vs Devon_boy - Protectorate Solos

breadhead.
09-08-2012, 05:00 PM
At long last the smack talk/WIP thread for...

breadhead vs Devon_Boy
Theme: Protectorate of Menoth Solos (2 each!)
Voting: Thread
Finish Date: August 31st, 2012
Gallery: New Gallery

Who will triumph out of these two new contenders?

It should be noted that Devon_Boy is already pushing to the limits of theme acceptability by choosing to paint filthy Mercenary scum :tongue: :cheeky:

Who will be the first to post WIP shots!

Darklord
09-08-2012, 05:15 PM
hmmm Crusty Loaf or Devon Cream Tea?

Devon_boy
10-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Ha Ha Mercenary's rock!

Cant post any wip's until Sunday though :frown: working all this weekend but then I have a whole week off:biggrin:

Devon_boy
15-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Jus posted some wip's in my wip thread

breadhead.
18-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Looking good so far.
No wip shots from me yet, I have made a start though and will try and get some pictures up soon.

As of tomorrow I get my painting room back as the wee one will be in her own room.
This vastly increases my chances of getting these finished in time :smile:

Devon_boy
22-08-2012, 10:46 AM
I know the feeling what was meant to be my painting now has bikes washing toys and clothes and me in there to:fret

breadhead.
26-08-2012, 06:31 PM
No WIP shots but I am pretty close to finishing these two, how you getting along Devon_boy?

The Reclaimer has been a real PITA. His arms have fallen off about 5 times and I managed to knock him over and snap the end off his Cinerator earlier today. I then snapped the drill bit off trying to pin it back together :mad:

I'm hoping to get these finished tomorrow, along with the Vanquisher and pSevvy I've been painting at the same time.

Devon_boy
31-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Sorry to ask but is it possible with you to get an extension just been mega busy the last 4 days pulling extra shifts at work and will be up to sunday would only need a week or so I will let you decide but will understand if you say no.

Cheers Kevin

breadhead.
31-08-2012, 02:06 PM
That's fine with me, I've had a nasty week too and progress has stalled.
Will probably get these finished over the weekend but take as long as you want. I think it's more about getting the miniatures finished than when they get done by!

Devon_boy
31-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Cheers should be no longer than end of next week will try and push it for sooner than that

kdlynch
25-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Breadhead & Devon_boy, what's the status of this challenge?