PDA

View Full Version : Privateer Press 2012 - Voting: Best Unit

Darklord
01-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Please vote for your best entries in the Unit category.

Please pick 3 entries

entries can be found here:
Contest Entries
(http://www.wamp-forum.com/gallery/index.php?do=search&search=yes&picturesonly=0&onlineusersonly=0&username=&realname=&gender=&startage=0&endage=200&country=&galleriesonly=0&privategalleriesonly=0&videosonly=0&rating_contest=0&searchfor=1&featuredmembers=0&viewformat=0&newprofiles=0&photo_contest=5&photo_contest=5&page=1)(Please note the link shows all entries in all categories)

the rules are simple but please take the time to read them. You would be surprised how many people get things wrong!

1. You must be registered and logged in to vote.
2. You have 3 votes to cast per category.
3. All 3 votes must be cast in one go.
4. You MUST use 3 votes, each for a different entry.
5. Voting will remain open for 6 days until 12pm Tuesday 9th August 2012 (GMT)
6. Results will remain hidden until the judging closes.
7. You may not vote on your own entries, anyone found doing so will be disqualified

Spectral Dragon
01-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Voted, excellent job everyone!

Sister_Lucy
02-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Voted! Great Job Everyone!

Endor
02-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Voted! Good luck to all of us :)

Blighted Panda
02-08-2012, 05:38 AM

Turns out I was an idiot that didn't read instructions.
I voted for my entry and submitted only one vote. I should be out this time around. I voted the correct way for the other 2 categories. Good luck, guys, there are some pretty impressive pieces up there. :)

Darklord
02-08-2012, 12:27 PM

I voted for my entry and submitted only one vote. I should be out this time around. I voted the correct way for the other 2 categories. Good luck, guys, there are some pretty impressive pieces up there. :)

As you have been up front and honest about it mate I believe its a genuine mistake so I dont think a disqualification is necessary (the rule is to stop cheating and just to generally stop folks voting on their own so much).
We will discount your vote from the final tally

Nomad
02-08-2012, 01:39 PM

Don't worry, I voted for you. Great job.

Great job everyone.

flotsamandjetsam
02-08-2012, 04:20 PM
I've cast my votes. Terrific work everyone, good luck!

Blighted Panda
03-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Many thanks, mate. I'll read the instruction carefully next time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. :)

ArkMechanicus
03-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Voted. Bit confused as to the rules for this catagory, the rules of the comp made me think they had to be a unit of game legal size, as such a battlegroup doesn't count?